I made this for a ladies’ luncheon and it was a huge hit. All the ladies loved it and wanted the recipe. A couple ladies even said it was just like their Grandmother used to make. Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe is tender and moist. It’s sweet and simple with a buttery flavoring that melts in your mouth! #poundcake #poundcakepaula #callmepmc #recipes #dessert #cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 70 minutes
Total time: 90 minutes
Servings: 14 Servings
• 1 and 1/2 cups butter room temperature
• 8 ounce cream cheese room temperature
• 6 eggs room temperature
• 3 cups granulated white sugar
• 3 cups all purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon lemon extract
• Coat a 10 cup tube pan or bundt pan with solid vegetable shortening and sugar (or flour, I like sugar because it doesn’t leave white areas.)
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
• In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
• Add sugar and beat until fluffy, mixture will lighten in color slightly.
• Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
Read More this full recipes at Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe