These No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits are super simple to make with no baking involved! A delicious cookies-and-cream dessert that is fast, easy, and foolproof. Perfect for any time of the year!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 120 minutes
Total time: 130 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
• 18 Oreo Cookies
• 2 8 oz cream cheese blocks 440g
• 3/4 cup powdered sugar 90g
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream 240ml
• Roughly crush or chop one-half of the cookies and finely crush the other half. Set aside.
• Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract at medium speed until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add heavy whipping cream and beat at medium-high speed until the mixture is stiff about 4 to 5 minutes.
• Fold in the roughly chopped/crushed Oreo cookies.
• To assemble the parfaits: Using a pastry bag, add layers of the cheesecake mixture and finely crushed Oreo cookies as you see fit, finish with any remaining cookie crumbles on top.
Read More this full recipes at Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits